of the week
Construction Media - Artist Renditions can be found at the bottom
of the page
- 06.04.04 -
Stuff, Journey to Atlantis, Cirque de la Mer and more.
- JTA construction and testing plus summer prep
- JTA constructon and other hapenings around the park, preperation
- JTA constructon, and much more at Calypos Island and aroud the
- 03.23.04 - Video ofJTA Testing,
SW is now testing the ride and here is the exclusive first video!
and More photos of the other construction.
- JTA Testing, SW is now testing the ride and here is the exclusive
- Happy 40th
Birthday Sea World San
Diego! Plus JTA construction.
- JTA construction, Lots of theme construction occuring, a must
look, restruant construction moving quick.
- JTA construction, Trees on site and some painting
- JTA construction, On with the details... and stuff
- JTA construction, continuation with shots of the main plaza
- JTA constructon, more construction pictures
- JTA construction, things look real good now!
- Sea World Orlando photo gallery
- JTA construction, The drop out of the North Tower is complete, and the Main Towers paint job is
- JTA construction, North tower painting nears completion, exterior
work continues on the main tower.
- JTA construction, Boats, the boats have arived and the North
tower is looking styling.
- JTA construction, fires under control construction continues
most noteably is the fact that the dome is on top of the main
- JTA construction, the North tower is nearly complete and other
misc. construction around JTA and the park.
- JTA construction, the U-turn out of the elevator is 3/4 complete.
- JTA construction, coaster track has been hung
- 09.18.03 - JTA
construction the first dome is up and the supports at the turnaround
are in place
- 09.11.03 - JTA
construction, lifthill, first drop, and event preperation
- 08.24.03 - JTA
consturction, green is gone & there is lots of other stuff
- 08.12.03 - JTA
construction, the lift hill supports are now in place
- 08.08.03 - JTA
construction, keeping the north tower warm & the park pretty
- JTA construction, lets stare at the new stairs and more
construction, the "elevator shaft" has started to go in and
the domes are comming together
- JTA constructon,
just a little post 4th update, my how the towers have grown.
07.01.03 - JTA constructon, TRACK HAS ARIVED!!
construction, continuing footage of the construction site and
ride suppourts have arrived.
06.27.03 - JTA constructon,
work has begun on the main tower.
- SW is flying now, the second tower is already up and more
pices of the structure and ride are showing up.
- The first of the JTA
towers has gone vertical construction is really moving along.
- Cement has been poured on the rides turn-aroud.
- The first of the footers has been poured.
- JTA and the Ed. Center are coming along nicely. Take a Look.
- The entire construction site is one giant lake, just don't
go swiming in it.
- JTA and Ed Center constructio
- JTA's area is now flat dirt as is the Ed Center don't trust
me well. Take a look.
- On top of the situation I have brought you pictures what has
changed in the park over the past week.
Quick JTA Stats
Total height: 95ft
Elevator height: 70ft
Dolphin pool size: 130,000 gallons
Total area of completed attraction: 5.5
Estimated cost: $30 million
Number of boats: 20
Number of seats per boat: 8
to Atlantis 2 & Site Map I owe thanks to www.parkfunworld.be